Sunday, June 7, 2015

Cub Scouts

So Cash is with his big brother who is also on the higher side of the spectrum and a total smarty pants who takes things too literal if there is such a thing. They are currently camping with the scout pack at the beach , Lucky ducks right! I have to stay we are beyond blessed for the big thing's cash is able to complete. Before scouting would have been an issues but because we have such amazing people he has grown used to being with them and feels comfortable around them.
I would encourage most of you who have kiddos on the spectrum or an disability to try to get them involved scouts or other activites it takes a lot of time and dedication but in the end it is so worth it. I will never hold any of my kid's back from the life they deserve to be living I will always keep pushing them forward.


Autism Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment